- down, in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with reserved sauce and
- the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with
- remaining Monterey Jack cheese and return to the oven just until
- melted. Garnish with olives and reserved onions. Serve with
- additional green taco sauce. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 526 calories, 32 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 797 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.