- uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
- In a saucepan, whisk egg yolks and water. Cook over low heat,
- stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and coats the back
- of a metal spoon or until the temperature reaches 160°. Whisk in
- the butter, lemon juice, salt and cayenne. Pour over warm crepes;
- sprinkle with paprika. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 315 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 343 mg cholesterol, 294 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 15 g protein.