On busy weeknights, you're sure to appreciate this creamy comfort food that seems special but can be put on the table in just 20 minutes. "Add a green salad, bread and a fruit dessert for a complete meal," suggests Diana Duda of Glenwood, Illinois.
Recommended: 95 Tasty Low-Carb Dinner Ideas
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen cut asparagus
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish.
- Cover loosely and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring twice. Sprinkle with almonds if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Asparagus Crab Casserole in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p36
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Asparagus Crab Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review