Asparagus Crab Casserole Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen cut asparagus
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish.
- 2. Cover loosely and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring twice. Sprinkle with almonds if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 174 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 483 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.