Asparagus Beef Roll-Ups Recipe
In Plano, Texas, Kris Krueger creates these easy and elegant appetizers with asparagus spears, roast beef slices and a cream cheese-horseradish spread. "I make them for all of my parties and have received many recipe requests," she says. "They're a snap to assemble."
- 36 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 3 to 5 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 packages (5 ounces each) thinly sliced roast beef
- 1. In a large skillet, bring 1-1/2 cups water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and boil for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and horseradish. Pat beef slices dry with paper towels. Spread each slice with a thin layer of cream cheese mixture; top with an asparagus spear. Roll up tightly. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 serving (3 each) equals 101 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Asparagus Beef Roll-Ups
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC