- 36 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 3 to 5 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 packages (5 ounces each) thinly sliced roast beef
- In a large skillet, bring 1-1/2 cups water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and boil for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and horseradish. Pat beef slices dry with paper towels. Spread each slice with a thin layer of cream cheese mixture; top with an asparagus spear. Roll up tightly. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Asparagus Beef Roll-Ups
Sort By :
"Took these for appetizer day at work and they were a hit!"
"Always a hit!! Looks difficult but it is oh so easy! Makes a pretty presentation also."
"Loved the flavor but had a hard time spreading the cream cheese on the roast beef."
"I LOVE this recipe. I am ask to bring it to all gatherings. It is beautiful and tastes wonderful. It makes a nice presentation and gets so many praises!"
"I served these last night @ my dinner party and everyone loved them - Thanks for sharing the recipe.."