Asparagus Beef Roll-Ups Recipe
- 36 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 3 to 5 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 packages (5 ounces each) thinly sliced roast beef
- In a large skillet, bring 1-1/2 cups water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and boil for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and horseradish. Pat beef slices dry with paper towels. Spread each slice with a thin layer of cream cheese mixture; top with an asparagus spear. Roll up tightly. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Asparagus Beef Roll-Ups
Sort By :
Took these for appetizer day at work and they were a hit!
Always a hit!! Looks difficult but it is oh so easy! Makes a pretty presentation also.
Loved the flavor but had a hard time spreading the cream cheese on the roast beef.
I LOVE this recipe. I am ask to bring it to all gatherings. It is beautiful and tastes wonderful. It makes a nice presentation and gets so many praises!
I served these last night @ my dinner party and everyone loved them - Thanks for sharing the recipe..
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Asparagus Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >