- Pour egg mixture over potatoes. Cover and cook for 9-11 minutes or
- until nearly set. Arrange asparagus and red pepper over top.
- Sprinkle with basil and pepper Jack cheese.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until eggs are
- completely set. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 wedge equals 371 calories, 21 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 370 mg cholesterol, 692 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.