Asparagus, Mushrooms and Peas Recipe
Crisp-tender vegetables are tossed in a tangy dressing that has just a hint of sweetness from maple syrup. The fresh, spring medley compliments any meat entree.—Kristy Williams, Wembley, Alberta
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the asparagus, mushrooms and peas in oil until tender. Add the vinegar, syrup and dill; heat through. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
2/3 cup: 95 calories, 3g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Asparagus, Mushrooms and Peas
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC