Crisp-tender vegetables are tossed in a tangy dressing that has just a hint of sweetness from maple syrup. The fresh, spring medley compliments any meat entree.—Kristy Williams, Wembley, Alberta
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- In a large skillet, saute the asparagus, mushrooms and peas in oil until tender. Add the vinegar, syrup and dill; heat through. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Asparagus, Mushrooms and Peas in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p195
Reviews for Asparagus, Mushrooms and Peas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review