- Drain noodles. Using scissors, cut noodles into 4-in. lengths. In
- same pan, combine broth, soy sauce and pepper; bring to a boil. Add
- noodles; cook and stir until noodles are tender. Add vegetable
- mixture, green onions and cilantro; heat through, stirring
- Transfer to a serving plate. Top with eggs; if desired, serve with
- lime wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 321 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 159 mg cholesterol, 817 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 vegetable, 1-1/2 fat, 1 medium-fat meat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.