- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) beef and mushroom dry soup mix
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 1 cup canned bean sprouts, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Prepared sweet-and-sour sauce, optional
- Prepared hot mustard sauce, optional
- In a skillet, combine first five ingredients. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until beef is browned and onion is tender.
- Separate crescent dough into triangles; cut each one in half diagonally. Place 1 rounded teaspoon of beef mixture in center of each triangle; fold dough over mixture and pinch corners together to seal edges. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with sweet-and-sour sauce and hot mustard sauce if desired. Yield: about 3 dozen.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Asian Triangles
Sort By :
These were fantastic, simple, and super tasty! I thought sweet & sour sauce complemented them well, but my husband preferred them just the way they were. The filling is incredible and has so much flavor!! Will definitely make these again!