- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) beef and mushroom dry soup mix
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 1 cup canned bean sprouts, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Prepared sweet-and-sour sauce, optional
- Prepared hot mustard sauce, optional
- In a skillet, combine first five ingredients. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until beef is browned and onion is tender.
- Separate crescent dough into triangles; cut each one in half diagonally. Place 1 rounded teaspoon of beef mixture in center of each triangle; fold dough over mixture and pinch corners together to seal edges. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with sweet-and-sour sauce and hot mustard sauce if desired. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Asian Triangles(1)
Sort By :
These were fantastic, simple, and super tasty! I thought sweet & sour sauce complemented them well, but my husband preferred them just the way they were. The filling is incredible and has so much flavor!! Will definitely make these again!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Asian Appetizers >
- Asian Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >