- juice to the brown sugar mixture; stir until smooth.
- Stir cornstarch mixture into pork; cook and stir over medium heat for
- 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Stir in the pineapple,
- green pepper, onion and water chestnuts; cover and simmer 5 minutes
- longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Serve with rice. Yield:
- 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 238 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 389 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer