- Worcestershire sauce, ginger and garlic. Bring to a boil. Reduce
- heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened,
- stirring occasionally.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub
- on grill rack to coat lightly. Brush ribs with some of the glaze;
- grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 8-12 minutes or until
- browned, turning frequently and brushing with additional glaze.
- Serve remaining glaze on the side. Garnish with onion. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 787 calories, 47 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 184 mg cholesterol, 5,848 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 43 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.