- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 large green pepper, julienned
- 1 large sweet red pepper, julienned
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 2 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Pour 1/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the beef. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour. Add salt and pepper to remaining marinade; cover and refrigerate.
- Drain beef and discard marinade. In a large nonstick skillet or wok coated with cooking spray, stir-fry beef until no longer pink; remove and keep warm. In the same pan, stir-fry onion and peppers until crisp-tender. Stir in reserved marinade. Return beef to the pan; heat through.
- Spread tortillas with cream cheese; top with beef mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Asian Steak Wraps
Sort By :
AWESOME!! These were so delicious and flavorful. I marinated the meat for about 6-7 hours, but followed the recipe exactly for everything else. I wouldn't mind having these every week!
This recipe is awesome! I actually used venison instead of beef and was great.
These wraps will make anyone feel great about eating healthy. Delicious!