- bundles on two parallel skewers.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat
- or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until
- beef reaches desired doneness.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mustard and horseradish.
- Serve with kabobs. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (4 bundles with 2 tablespoons sauce) equals 304 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 542 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 31 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 3 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.