- In a separate bowl, mix together carrot, cucumber, jalapeno, and
- peanuts and drizzle with the rest of the lime mixture.
- Soak spring roll wrappers in cold water for 5 minutes. Carefully pull
- apart and lay flat. Lay cilantro leaves in the center of each and
- top with carrot mixture and noodles. Fold both ends up and roll
- tightly; arrange seam side down on a plate. Cover with a damp towel
- until ready to serve.
- Combine garlic, pepper flakes, and oil in a pot and simmer 2 minutes.
- Stir in hoisin sauce, peanut butter, tomato paste, and water and
- cook until thick, about 2 minutes. Serve as a dipping sauce for
- spring rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 158 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 412 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/4 fat, 1/2 vegetable, 1/4 starch, 1/4 lean meat.