Asian Spaghetti Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, snow peas, carrots and onions in oil until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sugar and cayenne. Drain pasta. Add pasta and soy sauce mixture to skillet and toss to coat. Heat through. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Asian Spaghetti(25)
Sort By :
really good had recipe similar to this but lost it.glad i found this one.
Well, I know I'm in the minority here, but I thought that I'd weigh in with my opinion anyway. I didn't like this dish. I made it pretty much according to the recipe. It wasn't very "saucy." It just tasted like salty noodles. I added some sesame oil and hoisin sauce, which helped give it more flavor, but it still wasn't a great dish. My husband (from Vietnam) didn't like it either.
loved this. Since this was going to be he main dish and not a side dish, I thew in some cut up chicken so husband would be happy. I would be quite content with just the vegetables. I love Kraft Asian Sesame salad dressing. I poured some in with the soy sauce. Good addition.
This was a great side dish to go along with tilapia that I made. It was light and easy
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Recipes >
- Asian Side Dishes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Side Dishes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >