- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, snow peas, carrots and onions in oil until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sugar and cayenne. Drain pasta. Add pasta and soy sauce mixture to skillet and toss to coat. Heat through. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 5 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Asian Spaghetti
Sort By :
"Made this exactly as written and was surprised how good it was! Fast, and easy wiith just the right amount of heat. Go easy with the sesame seeds so as not to overpower the other flavors. Wife said I HAVE to make this often!"
"This was really good!!!"
"Quick, easy and everyone liked it. I too used veggies I had around. Definitely will be making again."
"I used 12 ounces of spaghetti noodles, 10 oz. jarred mushrooms instead of fresh and vidalia onion instead of green onions, added broccoli, celery, yellow & green peppers and doubled the sauce ingredients; forgot to add the sesame seeds. Loved the flavor, though next time I might go lighter on the cayenne pepper by just a tad."
"really good had recipe similar to this but lost it.glad i found this one."