Asian Spaghetti Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, snow peas, carrots and onions in oil until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sugar and cayenne. Drain pasta. Add pasta and soy sauce mixture to skillet and toss to coat. Heat through. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Asian Spaghetti(16)
Sort By :
Fantastic dish; tasty, quick, and easy!! I am always looking for recipes to modify for my husband's low fat diet. This was the ticket... sauted veggies in Pam and fat free butter substitute. Family that doesn't know about or care for low fat loved it!!
This is absolutely the best! SO easy and SO fast and SO delish! I add left over meat or poultry and voila! Dinner is served!
Next time I will break the pasta in half to make it more manageable. I liked this recipe a lot but hubby thought I used too much cayenne.
This dish tastes great and is super easy to make! I was easily able to subsitute some of the veggies for the ones I already had in my kitchen! I also added strips of cooked chicken breast to the dish (yum). I'll definitely make this one again!
This recipe was delicious! Hubby and 3 kids gobbled it up. We served this with the Asian Ribs (also a Taste of Home recipe) and it made a great meal!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Recipes >
- Asian Side Dishes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Side Dishes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >