Asian Spaghetti Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, snow peas, carrots and onions in oil until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sugar and cayenne. Drain pasta. Add pasta and soy sauce mixture to skillet and toss to coat. Heat through. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Asian Spaghetti
Sort By :
"This was really good!!!"
"Quick, easy and everyone liked it. I too used veggies I had around. Definitely will be making again."
"I used 12 ounces of spaghetti noodles, 10 oz. jarred mushrooms instead of fresh and vidalia onion instead of green onions, added broccoli, celery, yellow & green peppers and doubled the sauce ingredients; forgot to add the sesame seeds. Loved the flavor, though next time I might go lighter on the cayenne pepper by just a tad."
"really good had recipe similar to this but lost it.glad i found this one."
"Well, I know I'm in the minority here, but I thought that I'd weigh in with my opinion anyway. I didn't like this dish. I made it pretty much according to the recipe. It wasn't very "saucy." It just tasted like salty noodles. I added some sesame oil and hoisin sauce, which helped give it more flavor, but it still wasn't a great dish. My husband (from Vietnam) didn't like it either."