- 4 red snapper fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Mongolian Fire oil or sesame oil
- 1/4 cup apple jelly
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- In a large skillet, cook fillets in oil over medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork; remove and keep warm.
- Stir the jelly, ketchup, capers, lemon juice, soy sauce and ginger into the skillet. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened; serve with red snapper. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Asian Snapper with Capers in Simple & Delicious August/September 2012, p26
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Asian Snapper with Capers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review