Asian Skillet Supper Recipe
- 4 ounces beef cubed steaks, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup julienned green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 small tomato, cut into wedges
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a small skillet, stir-fry the steak in oil for 4 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove steak and keep warm. Stir-fry green pepper and celery until crisp-tender. Combine cornstarch, water, soy sauce, sugar and salt until smooth; add to the skillet. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Add steak and tomato to skillet; heat through. Serve over rice. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews for Asian Skillet Supper
"I quadrupled this recipe and it turned out great. Very tasty and kids loved it too."
"This was very easy to make. Taste very good."
"I used 16 oz of cube steak instead of 4 oz because I was making it to feed four people instead of one! So, I then basically just doubled all of the ingredients. If I had to do it over again, I would maybe triple the rest of the ingredients because it would make more of the sauce. I also threw in red pepper and cucumbers. This was very easy and tasty, too."
"Wonderful recipe! Fair warning, this recipe is more like two hearty portions."