- circle. Wrap soaked kitchen string around the salmon rolls and tie.
- In a small bowl, combine the syrup, vinegar, hoisin sauce and sesame
- oil. Set aside 1 tablespoon sauce for serving. Using long-handled
- tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the
- grill rack.
- Grill salmon, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the
- heat for 4 minutes on each side; basting frequently with reserved
- marinade. Turn salmon and grill 2-3 minutes longer or until fish
- flakes easily with a fork. Remove and discard string. Drizzle salmon
- with reserved sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 380 calories, 20 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 168 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 34 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.