Asian Salmon Fillets Recipe
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 4 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook onions and garlic in oil for 1 minute. Add ginger; cook 1 minute longer. Transfer to a small bowl; set aside.
- 2. Spritz fillets with cooking spray; add to skillet. Cook for 4-6 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- 3. Combine the wine or broth, soy sauce, oyster sauce and reserved onion mixture; pour over salmon. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove fillets. Cook sauce 1-2 minutes longer or until thickened; serve over salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fillet with 1 tablespoon sauce equals 300 calories, 17 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 725 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 30 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 fat.
Reviews for Asian Salmon Fillets
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.