Asian Ramen Shrimp Soup Recipe
A package of store-bought ramen noodles speeds up assembly of this colorful broth with shrimp and carrots. “My mother passed the recipe on to me,” notes Donna Hellinger of Lorain, Ohio. “It's delicious and so quick to fix.”
- 3-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (3 ounces) Oriental ramen noodles
- 1 cup cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Set aside seasoning packet from noodles. Add the noodles to boiling water; cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- 2. Add the shrimp, onions, carrot, soy sauce and contents of seasoning packet. Cook 3-4 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 148 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 857mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat.
Reviews for Asian Ramen Shrimp Soup
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC