Asian Ramen Shrimp Soup Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (3 ounces) Oriental ramen noodles
- 1 cup cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Set aside seasoning packet from noodles. Add the noodles to boiling water; cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- 2. Add the shrimp, onions, carrot, soy sauce and contents of seasoning packet. Cook 3-4 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup (prepared with reduced-sodium soy sauce) equals 148 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 857 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat.
Reviews for Asian Ramen Shrimp Soup
"Quick fix and adds nutrition to ramen noodles!"