- vegetables and meat are tender.
- Remove the roast, vegetables and pineapple; keep warm. Skim fat from
- pan drippings. Combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth;
- gradually stir into the drippings. Bring to a boil; cook and stir
- for 2 minutes or until thickened. Slice roast across the grain.
- Serve the meat, vegetables and pineapple with gravy. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 411 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 136 mg cholesterol, 560 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 48 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.