Asian Pork Tenderloins Recipe
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 4 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- For marinade, in a blender combine the first seven ingredients; cover and process until blended. Divide marinade between two large resealable plastic bags; add two tenderloins to each bag. Seal bags and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Place pork over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20 to 30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve immediately.
- Or before grilling, cover and freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen pork tenderloins: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before grilling. Cover and grill according to directions. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Asian Pork Tenderloins(6)
Sort By :
Best pork I've ever had!
To end my review on a positive note,
I recommend this grilled pork loin recipe instead: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Grilled-Pork-Roast
It is terrific and I've made it many times.
I was not impressed with the flavor combination. My husband said this tasted like lemon dish detergent. I like to give positive reviews, but this one I can't (and I try to rate everything I try from this website). Sorry.
everybody i have served this to has enjoyed it.
We just made this and we loved it! Will definitely make this again!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- July 4th Dinner >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Main Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Marinades >
- Memorial Day Dinners >