Asian Pork Tenderloins Recipe
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 4 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 1. For marinade, in a blender combine the first seven ingredients; cover and process until blended. Divide marinade between two large resealable plastic bags; add two tenderloins to each bag. Seal bags and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 2. Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Drain pork, discarding marinade in bags. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- 3. Place pork over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
5 ounces cooked pork equals 285 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 237 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 34 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.