- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 4 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- For marinade, in a blender combine the first seven ingredients; cover and process until blended. Divide marinade between two large resealable plastic bags; add two tenderloins to each bag. Seal bags and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Drain pork, discarding marinade in bags. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Place pork over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Asian Pork Tenderloins
Sort By :
"Best pork I've ever had!"
"To end my review on a positive note,I recommend this grilled pork loin recipe instead: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Grilled-Pork-RoastIt is terrific and I've made it many times."
"I was not impressed with the flavor combination. My husband said this tasted like lemon dish detergent. I like to give positive reviews, but this one I can't (and I try to rate everything I try from this website). Sorry."
"everybody i have served this to has enjoyed it."
"We just made this and we loved it! Will definitely make this again!"