- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 4 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- For marinade, in a blender, combine the first seven ingredients; cover and process until blended. Divide marinade between two large resealable plastic bags; add two tenderloins to each bag. Seal bags and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Drain pork, discarding marinade in bags. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Freeze option: Freeze uncooked pork in bag with marinade. To use, completely thaw in refrigerator. Grill as directed. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Asian Pork Tenderloins
"Best pork I've ever had!"
"I was not impressed with the flavor combination. My husband said this tasted like lemon dish detergent. I like to give positive reviews, but this one I can't (and I try to rate everything I try from this website). Sorry."
"everybody i have served this to has enjoyed it."
"We just made this and we loved it! Will definitely make this again!"
"My husband and I really enjoyed this recipe. I cooked them inthe noven because I don't grill and my husband is laid up with a broken leg. Really got upset when I couldn't find my magazine.So I went online and got it. Thanks."