Asian Pork Tenderloin Salad Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) apricot halves
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), thinly sliced
- 2 packages (9-3/4 ounces each) Asian crunch salad mix
- Drain apricots, reserving 1/2 cup juice; set apricots aside. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, ginger, garlic, mustard and reserved apricot juice; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry pork for 4-5 minutes or until juices run clear. Prepare salad mixes according to package directions; top with apricots and pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Asian Pork Tenderloin Salad
Sort By :
Super easy and super yummy! The whole family loves this one. I have never found "asian crunch salad mix" so I use a combination of lettuce, shredded red cabbage, snow pea pods and chow mein noodles.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Recipes >
- Asian Salad Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Tenderloin Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >