Asian Pork Kabobs Recipe
Sweet and tangy, these kabobs have a delicious kick, thanks to the hot pepper sauce. My recipe can be adapted to add your favorite vegetables. It's great with rice and a fresh salad. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce or 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the teriyaki sauce, vinegar, oil, honey and hot pepper sauce. Pour 1/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade from pork. On four metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the pork, onion and red pepper.
- 3. Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until meat is tender, turning occasionally and basting frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC