Asian Pork Kabobs Recipe
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons sriracha Asian hot chili sauce or 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- In a small bowl, combine the teriyaki sauce, vinegar, oil, honey and hot pepper sauce. Pour 1/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade from pork. On four metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the pork, onion and red pepper.
- Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until meat is tender, turning occasionally and basting frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Asian Pork Kabobs(4)
Sort By :
We did these for our 4th of July get together and loved them. We especially like the flavors of this Asian inspired dish and will be making this again.
This is fantastic. The first time, I did not cube the tenderloins and it was very good. This time, I cubed and made kabobs and we LOVE it. I marinate at least 24 hours.
You can always make these leaving out the heat if they are too spicy for your liking!
Omit the Asian hot chile sauce/or hot pepper sauce. You can also replace the teriyaki with worscestershire, or your favorite bbq sauce, or use the toasted sesame oil for additional flavor! You can use Trader Joe's yellow curry sauce and add some orange juice, even a 1/8 cup of peanut butter~~Be creative and adjust to your taste buds!!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Kabobs >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Tenderloin Recipes >