Asian Pear Salad for Two Recipe
“I created this recipe using ingredients I had on hand from a recent party—and was delighted with the outcome! It’s beautiful to look at, delicious and so simple to fix. I get raves over it.” —Shirlee Bodfield, Tucson, Arizona
- 2 cups hearts of romaine salad mix
- 1 medium pear, sliced
- 2-1/2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/4 cup sesame ginger vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup oven-roasted sliced almonds
- 1. Divide salad mix among two serving plates. Top with pears and cheese; drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 375 calories, 26g fat (7g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 512mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 6g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Asian Pear Salad for Two
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2011
"Very Good!This salad though cries out for Brie or a nice goat's cheese.I have a really nice ginger honey dressing that married beautifully with this.I'll give this a three, but only because of the mozzerella.With Brie or goat's cheese, it would have been a definite 5."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC