“I created this recipe using ingredients I had on hand from a recent party—and was delighted with the outcome! It’s beautiful to look at, delicious and so simple to fix. I get raves over it.” —Shirlee Bodfield, Tucson, Arizona
Recommended: 52 Date Night Dinners
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups hearts of romaine salad mix
- 1 medium pear, sliced
- 2-1/2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/4 cup sesame ginger vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup oven-roasted sliced almonds
- Divide salad mix among two serving plates. Top with pears and cheese; drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Asian Pear Salad for Two in Simple & Delicious
Reviews forAsian Pear Salad for Two
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2011
"Very Good!This salad though cries out for Brie or a nice goat's cheese.I have a really nice ginger honey dressing that married beautifully with this.I'll give this a three, but only because of the mozzerella.With Brie or goat's cheese, it would have been a definite 5."