“I created this recipe using ingredients I had on hand from a recent party—and was delighted with the outcome! It’s beautiful to look at, delicious and so simple to fix. I get raves over it.” —Shirlee Bodfield, Tucson, Arizona
- 2 cups hearts of romaine salad mix
- 1 medium pear, sliced
- 2-1/2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/4 cup sesame ginger vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup oven-roasted sliced almonds
- Divide salad mix among two serving plates. Top with pears and cheese; drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Asian Pear Salad for Two in Simple & Delicious
Reviews for Asian Pear Salad for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review