Asian Pear Salad for Two Recipe
- 2 cups hearts of romaine salad mix
- 1 medium pear, sliced
- 2-1/2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/4 cup sesame ginger vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup oven-roasted sliced almonds
- Divide salad mix among two serving plates. Top with pears and cheese; drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Asian Pear Salad for Two
Sort By :
This salad though cries out for Brie or a nice goat's cheese.
I have a really nice ginger honey dressing that married beautifully with this.
I'll give this a three, but only because of the mozzerella.
With Brie or goat's cheese, it would have been a definite 5.