Asian Peanut Tossed Salad Recipe
—Barbara Gibney, Lillian, Alabama
- 1 package (16 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3/4 to 1 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine salad and oranges. Sprinkle with peanuts.In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and soy sauce. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 78 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 242mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Asian Peanut Tossed Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC