Asian Peanut Tossed Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3/4 to 1 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine salad and oranges. Sprinkle with peanuts.In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and soy sauce. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup (prepared with 1/2 cup fat-free dressing, reduced-sodium soy sauce and 3/4 cup peanuts) equals 78 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 242 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Asian Peanut Tossed Salad
"This is good! It's not "knock your socks off" but it's SUPER fast and easy. This has become my go to when I'm serving weekday Asian-style meals and I need a swift side salad."