Asian Peanut Tossed Salad
Barbara Gibney, Lillian, Alabama
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3/4 to 1 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- In a large salad bowl, combine salad and oranges. Sprinkle with
- peanuts.In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and soy sauce. Pour
- over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup (prepared with 1/2 cup fat-free dressing, reduced-sodium soy sauce and 3/4 cup peanuts) equals 78 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 242 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.