- 1 package (16 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3/4 to 1 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- In a large salad bowl, combine salad and oranges. Sprinkle with peanuts.In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and soy sauce. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Asian Tossed Salad in Quick Cooking January/February 2005
Reviews for Asian Peanut Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 1, 2015
"This is good! It's not "knock your socks off" but it's SUPER fast and easy. This has become my go to when I'm serving weekday Asian-style meals and I need a swift side salad."