- 1 package (16 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3/4 to 1 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- In a large salad bowl, combine salad and oranges. Sprinkle with peanuts.In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and soy sauce. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Asian Tossed Salad in Quick Cooking
Reviews for Asian Peanut Tossed Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review