- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 large carrots, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 cup snow peas, halved
- 2 green onions with tops, sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add carrots, peas, onions and red pepper. In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients until smooth. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews for Asian Pasta Salad
Sort By :
"I made this improvising with what I had on hand: low fat mayo, light sour cream, frozen peas instead of snow peas. I also added wasabi powder and more sauce, ginger and pepper. I did not use the full amount of macaroni. The dressing was really thick so I thinned it a little with skim milk. Good flavor and perfect side for Grilled Tuna Rolls."
"This is a great salad, however I thought it needed more flavor so I added half a tube of wasabi and a half a bag of shrimp. I brought this dish to a pot luck and everyone wanted the recipe"
"Adorable .... www.botagaz.com"
"Great salad except it needed more flavor. I added more soy sauce and ginger. I also added some water chestnuts to give it a littleasian crunch."
"We love this salad in the summer."