Diane Molberg of Emerald Park, Saskatchewan suggests, "With a wonderful combination of colors and flavors, this salad goes great with barbecued chicken or pork."
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 large carrots, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 cup snow peas, halved
- 2 green onions with tops, sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add carrots, peas, onions and red pepper. In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients until smooth. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Asian Pasta Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1999, p18
Reviews for Asian Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review