"We eat lots of cucumbers at our house," details Phy Breese of Lumberton, North Carolina. "My family loves anything Asian. I experimented with this recipe until we were happy with it."
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 red onion slices, quartered
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, soy sauce, oil, parsley, sugar and ginger. In a serving bowl, combine cucumber and onion. Add dressing and toss gently to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Asian Cucumber Salad in Cooking for 2 Winter 2005, p55
Reviews for Asian Onion Cucumber Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review