Asian Noodles with Chicken
My family likes to try and use chopsticks when they eat this pasta and chicken stir-fry. It's one of their favorites.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small
- bowl, combine the stir-fry sauce, honey and red pepper flakes; set
- In a large skillet, saute chicken in oil until browned and no longer
- pink. Add red pepper and onion; cook for 2 minutes or until
- vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in sauce mixture. Add cilantro and
- cook for 1 minute.
- Drain pasta; toss with sesame oil. Serve with chicken mixture;
- sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 4 servings.
TEST KITCHEN TIP Kristin sprinkles the pasta with chopped peanuts, too, and occasionally uses Asian egg noodles.