- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the stir-fry sauce, honey and red pepper flakes; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute chicken in oil until browned and no longer pink. Add red pepper and onion; cook for 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in sauce mixture. Add cilantro and cook for 1 minute.
- Drain pasta; toss with sesame oil. Serve with chicken mixture; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Asian Noodles with Chicken(3)
Sort By :
I only made one change to this really quick and easy recipe. I used linguine rice sticks instead of angel hair pasta. This will be a regular in our household.
It's a simple dish, but very yummy and quick for weeknight dinner. My husband asks me to make this when he craves the food of his Asian homeland. Sprinkling chopped nuts on top is a must!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >