- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the stir-fry sauce, honey and red pepper flakes; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute chicken in oil until browned and no longer pink. Add red pepper and onion; cook for 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in sauce mixture. Add cilantro and cook for 1 minute.
- Drain pasta; toss with sesame oil. Serve with chicken mixture; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Asian Noodles with Chicken
Sort By :
I only made one change to this really quick and easy recipe. I used linguine rice sticks instead of angel hair pasta. This will be a regular in our household.
It's a simple dish, but very yummy and quick for weeknight dinner. My husband asks me to make this when he craves the food of his Asian homeland. Sprinkling chopped nuts on top is a must!