Asian Noodle Toss Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti
- 1 package (10 ounces) julienned carrots
- 1 package (8 ounces) sugar snap peas
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Stir in carrots and peas; cook 1 minute longer. Drain; place in a bowl. Add the chicken, oranges and stir-fry sauce; toss to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 346 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 73 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Asian Noodle Toss
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer