- 8 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti
- 1 package (10 ounces) julienned carrots
- 1 package (8 ounces) sugar snap peas
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Stir in carrots and peas; cook 1 minute longer. Drain; place in a bowl. Add the chicken, oranges and stir-fry sauce; toss to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Asian Noodle Toss
Sort By :
"this was so easy and yummy. I did add whole garlic to my chicken when I cooked it."
"Great recipe, especially for a family. The kids loved it and it has a ton of veggies! We did use a reduced sodium soy sauce purchased at the food coop and we did use the pineapple juice as suggested. On the adult dishes, we sprinkled red chili pepper on top and it made it very good. Will definitely make again!"
"I didn't care for this recipe, not much flavor."
"I make a similar dish, but it is a cold salad. Chill the spaghetti and then add the remaining ingredients. The following dressing is the original dressing, but I usually use only about 1/2 of the dressing (more or less). You could just 1/2 the recipe.1/4 c. sesame seeds1/2 cup olive oil1/3 cup light soy sauce1/3 cup rice vinegare1 tsp seasame oil3 Tbl white sugar or 2 pkt Splenda1/2 tsp ground giner1/4 tsp pepperBlend altogether in the blender or with a wisk.I never use all of the dressing, so I usually half the recipe."
"I fixed this for supper tonight,it was ok. Too many carrots and rather bland. Unfortunately, the sodium was off the charts.Peabody"