Clara Coulston of Washington Court House, Ohio combines yesterday's chicken with mandarin oranges, crisp veggies and spaghetti for a colorful medley. TIP: For a change of pace Clara used citrus-flavored stir-fry sauce.
- 8 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti
- 1 package (10 ounces) julienned carrots
- 1 package (8 ounces) sugar snap peas
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Stir in carrots and peas; cook 1 minute longer. Drain; place in a bowl. Add the chicken, oranges and stir-fry sauce; toss to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Asian Noodle Toss in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p54
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Asian Noodle Toss
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review