Asian Noodle Stir-Fry Recipe
Fast cooking refrigerated pastas can turn anytime into pasta time. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated angel hair pasta
- 1 package (10 oz.) julienned carrots
- 1 package (6 oz.) snow peas
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, undrained
- 2/3 cup stir-fry sauce
- Chopped green onion
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions in a Dutch oven, adding carrots, snow peas and pasta at the same time; drain. Add chicken, oranges and stir-fry sauce; heat through. Top with chopped green onion. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC