Asian Noodle Stir-Fry
Fast cooking refrigerated pastas can turn anytime into pasta time. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated angel hair pasta
- 1 package (10 oz.) julienned carrots
- 1 package (6 oz.) snow peas
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, undrained
- 2/3 cup stir-fry sauce
- Chopped green onion
- Cook pasta according to package directions in a Dutch oven, adding
- carrots, snow peas and pasta at the same time; drain. Add chicken,
- oranges and stir-fry sauce; heat through. Top with chopped green
- onion. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.