- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated angel hair pasta
- 1 package (10 oz.) julienned carrots
- 1 package (6 oz.) snow peas
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, undrained
- 2/3 cup stir-fry sauce
- Chopped green onion
- Cook pasta according to package directions in a Dutch oven, adding carrots, snow peas and pasta at the same time; drain. Add chicken, oranges and stir-fry sauce; heat through. Top with chopped green onion. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Asian Noodle Toss in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013, p31
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Asian Noodle Stir-Fry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 10, 2013
this was great, i've made it twice so far. its a keeper!
More Recipe Collections
- Carrot Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >