My Asian-inspired pasta salad is crunchy, tangy and light. If you have fresh herbs, like basil or cilantro, on hand, add them to the mix. —Kelsey Casselbury, Odenton, Maryland
Recommended: 37 Light Pasta Recipes with Big Flavor
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces thin rice noodles
- 1 cup julienned zucchini
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- For dressing, mix first six ingredients. Sprinkle steak with pepper. Grill, covered, over medium heat until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 160°), 6-8 minutes per side. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, prepare rice noodles according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain again. In a large bowl, combine noodles, vegetables and steak; toss with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Asian Noodle & Beef Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2017
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Asian Noodle & Beef Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review