Asian Meatless Wraps
“I had purchased some vegetarian chicken patties…but had no idea how to serve them. This recipe, an impromptu creation on a busy weeknight, turned out so well…my husband never knew it wasn't 'real' chicken! Good for vegetarian friends.”
Heidi Heimgartner - Blooming Prairie, Minnesota
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 frozen vegetarian chicken patties
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Sliced Almonds
- Microwave patties according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine
- coleslaw mix and dressing; set aside.
- Cut patties in half; place two halves off center on each tortilla;
- top with 3 tablespoon coleslaw mixture, 2 tablespoons chow mein
- noodles and 1 tablespoon almonds. Fold sides and ends over filling
- and roll up.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 491 calories, 19 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1,202 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 17 g protein.