Asian Meatless Wraps Recipe
“I had purchased some vegetarian chicken patties…but had no idea how to serve them. This recipe, an impromptu creation on a busy weeknight, turned out so well…my husband never knew it wasn't 'real' chicken! Good for vegetarian friends.” Heidi Heimgartner - Blooming Prairie, Minnesota
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 4 frozen vegetarian chicken patties
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1. Microwave patties according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine coleslaw mix and dressing; set aside.
- 2. Cut patties in half; place two halves off center on each tortilla. Top with 3 tablespoon coleslaw mixture, 2 tablespoons chow mein noodles and 1 tablespoon almonds. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
1 wrap equals 491 calories, 19 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1,202 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 17 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC