Asian Meatless Wraps Recipe
- 4 frozen vegetarian chicken patties
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1. Microwave patties according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine coleslaw mix and dressing; set aside.
- 2. Cut patties in half; place two halves off center on each tortilla. Top with 3 tablespoon coleslaw mixture, 2 tablespoons chow mein noodles and 1 tablespoon almonds. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 491 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 1202mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 9g fiber), 17g protein
Reviews for Asian Meatless Wraps
"Very good and light. I used chicken breast."
"was good even without vegie chicken patty"
"It was so tasty - will definitely make again!"
"Easy to prepare and delicious!"
"I can hardly believe I'm the first reviewer on these wonderful wraps! I've made them many times since they appeared in the Jan/Feb '09 issue of Simple & Delicious. If you're not a vegetarian, these could easily be made with regular chicken patties. In either case, they're extremely easy to make and they are SO GOOD!"