Asian Meatless Wraps Recipe
“I had purchased some vegetarian chicken patties…but had no idea how to serve them. This recipe, an impromptu creation on a busy weeknight, turned out so well…my husband never knew it wasn't 'real' chicken! Good for vegetarian friends.” Heidi Heimgartner - Blooming Prairie, Minnesota
- 4 frozen vegetarian chicken patties
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Microwave patties according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine coleslaw mix and dressing; set aside.
- Cut patties in half; place two halves off center on each tortilla. Top with 3 tablespoon coleslaw mixture, 2 tablespoons chow mein noodles and 1 tablespoon almonds. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Asian Meatless Wraps in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p35
Reviews for Asian Meatless Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2012
"was good even without vegie chicken patty"